Kralendijk , Bonaire | Fulltime | Bachelor’s degree
We are currently looking for a Mediator consultant.
Do you have knowledge of relevant labor and social legislation, procedures and rules, and do you also have experience in receiving and mediating clients? Then we are looking for you!
Head distribution services
As a mediator consultant you are the first point of contact for the labor market, where you provide guidance, evaluations and reports, and you act as a mediator between employers and client.
- Conducting intake interviews with clients and based on this makes diagnoses about possible participation in the labor market by testing against legislation and regulations
- Stimulating the client’s active attitude towards the (subsidized) labor market and examining possibilities and any necessary additional training or retraining
- Preparing reports and process plans, whether or not in collaboration with other institutions
- Report on all steps of the guidance process
- Placing clients on the labor market and in (subsidized) labor market projects
- Conducting acquisition interviews with potential employers about placement opportunities for jobseekers, makes appointments and visits
- You are the first point of contact for the labor market
- Recruiting applicants and providing sufficient supply
- Mediates for a client in a job and acts as an intermediary between hirers / employers and the client
- Guides the client in the workplace and evaluates his / her functioning and the progress made
- Verifies and compares the data with the data from the Social Affairs department and makes proposals for improvement for implementation rules and procedures
- Participates in projects about employment and assistance
- Providing information to individuals, groups and employers at fairs and (educational) institutions about the labor market
- Takes care of the administrative processing
- A completed HBO education in the field of Labor and Personnel / Social Legal
- General theoretical and practical knowledge of mediation
- Knowledge of relevant labor and social legislation, procedures and rules
- Insight into the labor market and the social field
- You have a service-oriented and proactive attitude
- Skills in receiving, mediating for and guiding clients on the labor market
- Good command of the Dutch, Spanish, English and Papiamento language, both orally and in writing
Are you interested in this position?
Then contact us quickly at +599 717 3005 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org