Kralendijk , Bonaire | Full time | MBO 3 or 4
We are immediately looking for a driven mechanic.
Do you like to roll up your sleeves? Then we are looking for you.
- Compiles-and implements maintenance and repair plans for vehicles in consultation.
- Performs work in motor development for both petrol as well as diesel engines
- Takes care of the stock of necessary parts, materials, measuring equipment and tools for technical work
- Ensures safety, order and tidiness in the garage and the surrounding area Supervises technical work carried out by third parties
- Reports to and communicates regarding details
- Good analytical communication skills
- Good technical insight and a wide range of technical skills
- Extensive knowledge of the function of relevant systems and applications
- Knowledge of petrol and diesel engines and electrical systems
- Good oral and written expression skills in Dutch, English and Papiamento
- MBO working and thinking level
- Education; Technical training in the field of, for example, motor vehicle engineering or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- In possession of driving license B and C.
- Stress resistant
- Customer friendly
- “hands on mentality
- No 8 to 5 mentality
Are you interested in this position?
Then quickly contact us at +599 717 3005 / +599 777 3005 or email your CV to