Kralendijk , Bonaire | Fulltime | MBO 3 or 4
We are immediately looking for an ICT Employee.
Are you technical and do you like to solve IT problems? Then we are looking for you!
As an ICT employee you are working on the ICT infrastructure for the desktop and laptops based on the Intel platform with Windows 7/10. You perform all tasks within a team and provide documentation and improve the working method where possible.
- Testing and distributing physical and virtual applications using Admin Studio, APP-V, SCCM and Group Policies;
- Instructing Front Office employees about the activities to be carried out by them to install new systems/software and resolving incidents of existing systems/software;
- Run the second line support in solving incidents for desktop and laptops and distributed applications;
- Maintaining the documentation of the systems and the work;
- Process-based (tuning processes).
- Find and maintain connection with the other disciplines such as network, system and technical application management.
- Experience with relevant Microsoft desktop products such as Windows 7/8/10.
- Certification for and experience with desktop management and engineering tools (SCCM 2007/2012/CM Current Branch) is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with workplace encryption (Bitlocker/McAfee Endpoint Security) is a pre.
- Kennis van en ervaring met antivirus en beveiliging (McAfee Endpoint Security, Windows Firewall, Microsoft Security Essentials) is een pre.
- Knowledge of and experience with packaging techniques (MSI, ORCA, Adminstudio, APP-V, Advanced Installer) is a pre.
- Experience with Active Directory; structure, delegation, Group Policies etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL foundation, Prince II foundation.
- You master the Dutch and English language and technical English in word and writing, Papiamentu is a pre.
- You have proven that you can work independently and also work well together with different disciplines.
- Experience working in a Multi Cultural environment is a plus.
- Communicative skills
Are you interested in this position?
Then contact us quickly at +599 717 3005 / +599 777 3005 or email your CV to email@example.com